A few tips for first timers

Home Forums Tips and Secrets for New Webcam Models A few tips for first timers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10/02/2012 02:32 pm. This post has been viewed 106 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Beginning work in webcam modelling can be tough for newcomers so I find these few tips to be useful for those of you who need a bit of help at first:

– don’t act shy, try and be as relaxed as possible. Clients don’t need to know you are a new webcam model;
    – smile a lot, a simple smile makes you look more confident;
    – always wear sexy outfits, buy new outfits regularly. Sexy outfits impress the majority of clients.

Do you know any other good tips for new models ?

Anonymous

I am still relatively new to this but I have been looking around for tips and tricks. One that really stood out to me is having the area you are in be neat and not distracting. For example, no one wants to pay to see a sexy show with you in the foreground and a pile of dirty laundry in the background.

Anonymous

It’s true, the work area has to be clean. Maybe use some nice sheets and fluffy pillows in the shape of hearts, for example. I assume the usual work area is the bed or a couch.

Anonymous

These are great tips for us newbies, thanks! Background is something I’m having trouble with. How can I “cuteify” a drab-looking office? Also, I’m more of a tiny T-shirt and undies girl than a sexy lingerie girl…will that make me lose points with clients?

Anonymous

@sexxytexxy wrote:

I’m more of a tiny T-shirt and undies girl than a sexy lingerie girl…will that make me lose points with clients?

Be yourself and the clients will love you. Okay, you may have a few pass you over because you’re not dressed how they like, but there will be plenty who find your ‘girl next door’ style appealing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.