1st pedicure of the summer

Home Forums Female Webcam Models Forum 1st pedicure of the summer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 07/04/2013 01:40 pm. This post has been viewed 274 times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I got my first pedicure of the summer even though it is not quite summer yet. I just couldn’t stand looking at my feet any longer because they were looking rough.

Anonymous

I keep my toes done all year long. When you are on camera, you don’t want someone catching a glimpse of ugly feet. Besides, feet are a turn-on for lots of guys.

Anonymous

I usually do my own nails, but I think I’m going to schedule a pedicure for next week. It was a very long winter and getting my toes professionally done will put me in the spirit of summer.

Anonymous

A manicure and a pedicure is a treat that I give myself every week. The better you look and feel, the more clients you are going to attract.

Anonymous

My summer holidays this year?

Boring- incredibly. We me and my parents, brothers are going to France for the billionth time, which is starting to annoy me, because I feel like Ive seen it all- and thats it, 2 weeks in the Dordoigne :

BUT next Christmas I might be doing something a bit more interesting…a possible trip to Disneyland for Xmas, which could be cool, it all looks so pretty when its white. And hopefully Germany soon. :

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.