Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Would you perform while on vacation?

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Re: Would you perform while on vacation?

Postby AllSexedUp » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Definitely not. Vacation to me means time just for myself and my family. It also means privacy. Modeling is still work like any other job and I go on vacation to get away from work.
AllSexedUp

Postby Kamelia » Fri May 17, 2013 4:29 am

I have sometimes thought I might work while on vacation, only for the simple fact that when you work for youself, if you are not working, you are not getting paid. There is no such thing as a "paid" vacation for us. However, I usually end up having way too much fun and am so exhausted by the end of the day, that I've never been able to do any work afterward.
Kamelia

Postby hotwebmodel » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I would totally perform on vocation ))) why not make extra, especially when you can work more relaxed and customers love that you remember about them even when away... :D
hotwebmodel

Would you perform while on vacation

Postby DmitryMJA » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:52 pm

I would probably give it a miss. It sounds like lots of fun but for me personally the lack of sleep would have an effect on me the next day & I would be useless. Not a problem when you can have a lie in but when you have a course..... Id struggle xx
DmitryMJA

Would you perform while on vacation?

Postby Mistress.ST » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Of course I would - maybe for a few hours before go to bed for the evening. No time like the present to try and earn a few bucks.

I think it all depends on your situation - living arrangements, kids, family.

Basically, if a model has an opportunity, might as well seize the moment. :P
Mistress.ST

Return to Cam Models Chat