Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Do you do anything anal for your clients?

Female Webcam Models chat with other Female Cam Models about Live Webcam Modeling for Women.

Re: Do you do anything anal for your clients?

Postby Mistress.ST » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Anal is just your preference if you like it or not. If you like it outside of streaming live, clients love it and it can help your earnings. :P
Mistress.ST

get lots of xxx pictures

Postby wmf » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

get lots of videos
wmf
Site Admin

Postby T_trick94 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm

I always tell them I won't put my toy in my ass but i'll put a finger or two in there, which most of the time I really will do, but there's a trick to it if you don't really want to, you know. if you tuck your middle finger under, you can make it look 100% like you're fingering your ass. nobody likes a faker but desperate times call for desperate measures, lmfao
T_trick94

Postby AluringLaura » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:53 pm

T_trick94 wrote:I always tell them I won't put my toy in my ass but i'll put a finger or two in there, which most of the time I really will do, but there's a trick to it if you don't really want to, you know. if you tuck your middle finger under, you can make it look 100% like you're fingering your ass. nobody likes a faker but desperate times call for desperate measures, lmfao

You go girl! Whatever works :) as long as they are happy and you are making money :)
AluringLaura

Postby Mistress.ST » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 am

It always remains the individuals choice although, like you said, nobody likes a faker. If a client sees you are faking, they won't come back to you. Not only that, they could report you to your NW. You might want to suggest something else to your client that you are more comfortable with that will please your client.
Mistress.ST

Return to Female Webcam Models Forum