Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Helper Needed

Female Webcam Models chat with other Female Cam Models about Live Webcam Modeling for Women.

Helper Needed

Postby swtpixiedst » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:50 am

I've been camming for a year now.

I've seen some of the traffic and tipping going on in rooms with couples and am interested in getting a piece of that.

Problem is, I'm currently single and haven't had much luck finding anyone who is willing to join me in that capacity. I've tried CL and haven't turned up anything worth pursuing (if you posted any kind of personal ad on there and looked through the responses you should not be surprised).

Do any of you have any pointers or websites that I can use to find a male performer to join me on cam? Would this site be a good place to post a request?

Thanks in advance.
swtpixiedst

Re: Helper Needed

Postby Mistress.ST » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:26 am

Many single models do extremely well on the WaveSide Entertainment network. That is the studio I am with and would never switch. If you are interested in streaming live, with exceptional model support and unlimited clients, that is the network for you.
It doesn't sound very safe to try and find a stranger to cam with you.
Who do you stream live with now?
Mistress.ST
Mistress.ST

Postby swtpixiedst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 am

I got on Chaturbate more as recreation from the start. I haven't considered making a move to another site.

The thought of bringing in another person wasn't to have a revolving door/open call style meeting with someone to show up and have sex with me on cam :) Technically everyone we meet outside of our family is a stranger at first.
swtpixiedst

Postby Mistress.ST » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 am

Yes that is correct about strangers. However, in this business, strangers tend to be not what they appear. Just looking out for you.

As for moving to another site, not saying you have to 'move' but merely add a site to your streaming online to potentially make even more money. If you want to consider adding to your streaming revenue, consider WaveSide Entertainment.

Be safe.
Mistress.ST

Return to Female Webcam Models Forum