Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Outdoor cam?

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Outdoor cam?

Postby _SummerHeat_ » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Hi all,
So glad I found this forum. I've been trying to connect with fellow models for some time...I think I'll be here often!
So my question is, does anyone use or know of a cam that would work good outside. I love to be outside and I have several regulars that ask for outside shows. I would love to be able to work outside periodically. Right now I use the procam hd 910...i think that's what it's called...it's great in low light but sucks in sunlight. Any help would be appreciated!
Summer
_SummerHeat_

Re: Outdoor cam?

Postby Mistress.ST » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm

I would suggest Googling details of what you want for possible good answer.
Mistress.ST
Mistress.ST

Re: Outdoor cam?

Postby _SummerHeat_ » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 am

Thanks Misstress! I'll try it again. I did it once before but got a cam that people use for rock climbing and such...which I guess would work. It's been a challenge to find one that you can stream direct.
Enjoy your day!!
_SummerHeat_

Return to Cam Models Chat