Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

What do you dislike the most about camming?

Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling Forum and How to Make Tons of Money as a Webcam Model

Re: What do you dislike the most about camming?

Postby ceciliaspice » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 pm

I agree that it is very disturbing to hear some of the guy's fetishes that involve children or animals. You don't know what to do. Report them? To who? It is scary to think these people are walking around loose performing these acts.

My con about camming is that I have begun to dislike men. I have to remind myself these guys are not representative of the general male population. Sometimes it is difficult to act turned on by some sick things you hear yet you don't want to discourage a big paying client. I am older so I get the mom/son scenario a lot. I had no idea so many guys wanted to not only do relatives but impregnate them as well!

The insults and assumptions are another downer. But overall, for me, the good outweighs the bad. I just think about how lucky I am not to have to commute to work, listen to a boss and co-workers and all the other crap that comes with a conventional job.

Everyday tends to bring you a new funny story from what some of these guys say! : )
ceciliaspice

Previous

Return to Ins and Outs of Webcam Modeling