Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

How Many Partners?

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Re: How Many Partners?

Postby AllSexedUp » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:11 am

downandirty wrote:I'm very selective about partners, so I only have two - my hubby and my longtime girlfriend. Mostly I do solo shows, but occasionally I'll do a show with my hubby or with my girlfriend, whenever they are in the mood. On one occasion all three of us performed together but it was a bit awkward getting everyone into the frame at the same time. We ended up only being able to show two of us at a time.

I could see that being a problem. I don't perform with anyone else, but I think it would be a hassle to get more than just a couple of people on camera. Sure, you could move away from the camera to cover more space, but then you're sacrificing up close details.
AllSexedUp

Next

Return to Cam Models Chat