Does it really matter

Male Webcam Models chat with other Male Cam Models about Live Webcam Modeling For Men.
SirWellEndowed

Does it really matter

Postby SirWellEndowed » Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 am

Hi guys, I'm a cam model and im just interested in knowing if it really matters on the price per minute. Does it? I do have it in my mind that it does not matter, because if someone wants to see you naked bad enough, they will find away to shed those clothes. I'm sure i'm large enough to merit such pay, if you get my drift. Lol, tell me what you think guys!
wmf
Site Admin

Re: Does it really matter

Postby wmf » Tue May 17, 2016 8:49 am

Yes price per minute does matter.The lower the price the more chance for you to get paid shows.
SirWellEndowed

Re: Does it really matter

Postby SirWellEndowed » Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

wmf wrote:> Yes price per minute does matter.The lower the price the more chance for> you to get paid shows.Yes, but lets just say you have a full time job and are doing web modeling and you don't get many hours on cam. So do you think raising the price per min is worth it at that point? At a lower price per min, how is one supost to make any real money, cause the network will take their cut out of say $1.99. which dosn't leave much for the performer at that rate. Yes you might get more visitors and not get paid but $10 for 3 hours. Vs $10 from 1 visitor x 10 visitors. Thats how im looking at this. I need more input please.