Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Any Webcam Girls Live in FL?!

Female Webcam Models chat with other Female Cam Models about Live Webcam Modeling for Women.

Postby WakeboarderGirl » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Hey there Im a webcam girl (obviously hence me trying to get a feeler out here haha) Im from CA and just moved to SC and absolutely hate it! Im trying to leave and go to Florida in the next 18 months (once my husband finishes his program for his graduate degree). Im just trying to see if any other girls live in FL and wouldn't mind telling me a little about it (besides its hot haha)
1. Do you like the area? If so what part?
2. Dislikes
3. What are the people like (hopefully not obese redneck types like we have here in SC)
4. What is the culture like? Open to your profession or even open sexually (obviously we are haha! ) :D

Please let me know if there are any other girls out there who are in FL!! Thanks H
WakeboarderGirl

Postby Mistress.ST » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Something tells me I've had a brief conversation with you about your question.

Daytona Beach area - does get cold in winter, about 10 degrees colder than Melbourne area.
Lots of people. Lots to do. People nice. Crime iffy.

MistressST
Mistress.ST

Re: Any Webcam Girls Live in FL?!

Postby WakeboarderGirl » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 pm

You did ;)

Awesome! Is it "southern" and are the people more open sexually. (here its taboo to mention the word sex talk about awkward)

Any thoughts on the Tampa area? :D
WakeboarderGirl

Re: Any Webcam Girls Live in FL?!

Postby Mistress.ST » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Much more open sexually. Not familiar with west coast living other than is more prone to hurricanes than the east coast.
Mistress.ST

Return to Female Webcam Models Forum