Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

newbie here!

Female Webcam Models chat with other Female Cam Models about Live Webcam Modeling for Women.

newbie here!

Postby Lil_minx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:38 am

Hey all! I am looking into becoming a webcam model, been doing my research online, it seems to good to be true! At the moment i am in a dead end job which i would LOVE to give up, is there really some serious money to be made just by being a webcam model? Sorry i sound like such a noob ha, i look forward to reading feedback x
Lil_minx

Re: newbie here!

Postby Mistress.ST » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 am

There certainly is a great deal of money to be made as a webcam model. There is no limit to the amount of money you can make and your earnings wold depend on how much time you spend online as well as, the quality of your stream and show.

If you have high speed Internet, good computer and webcam, you can apply and start working in a matter of hours.

The job is fun and has very real, earnings potential.

Access WaveSide Entertainment and click on 'single models wanted' to access the application.
Mistress.ST

Postby Lil_minx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 am

Thankyou for the reply, ill check that out :)
Lil_minx

Postby Money honey » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi,
How did you get on? I am quite happy to help you get started. ;)
Money honey

Postby Mistress.ST » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Is actually very easy to begin. Simply go to WaveSide Entertainment and click 'models wanted' to apply. After you apply and are approved, there is plenty of information to help you get started.

Feel free to message me anytime you need for more assistance.
Mistress.ST

Postby Ashes_Kupo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:31 pm

hello i am a webcam model also and well it is hard to make any money online i had tryed and they take out more then wut people give to u exsmaple: u get 3 bucks insted they take it all fromu u only make 25 cents out of the 3 dollars someone payed u so u r only making a 10% profet itll take u all day all night to make even up to 200 in a week i made like atleast 50 the most in a week for being on it just for hours and u dont get payed being on it for hours u get payed when someone logs in and pays for yr time not if u be on it all day all night and show off to them..
Ashes_Kupo

Postby Mistress.ST » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:29 pm

Do you have a crystal clear video stream - if not, that is why when you are online, you are not getting many paid shows. Also, did you ever click on the first page of models streaming live? They are probably getting paid the same as you are. It takes time to get on page one and seriously, web cam modeling is a job and you have to work it.
Mistress.ST

Return to Female Webcam Models Forum