Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Token system.

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Token system.

Postby Kamelia » Fri May 17, 2013 4:20 am

Does anyone here work for a company that pays you on a "token" system? I believe the way it works is, the client has to buy a certain amount of tokens, say 1000, and then they can use them to spend on a girl. If a girl gets picked, she gets paid a percentage of the tokens, based on the time spend online. I am a little confused about it all, so if this doesn't sound right, I would appreciate it if someone who knows could explain. Thanks!
Kamelia

Re: Token system.

Postby wmf » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:36 am

WaveSide Entertainment does not deal with tokens. Models earnings are in dollars. We offer the largest adult traffic available for webcam models. Models can earn up to 85% plus, WSE pays models up to 25% bonus' on their weekly earnings.
wmf
Site Admin

Return to Cam Models Chat