Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

In the studio, or out?

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

In the studio, or out?

Postby Kamelia » Mon May 06, 2013 5:18 am

I started out working for a company, inside the studio. I now work from home, but I find that working inside the studio actually had many advantages. Once I got over the initial panic of working around lots of other people, I was happy that I didn't have to fool around with setting up lighting, checking the camera and microphones, etc. Now I have more "privacy", but I am responsible for the set-up, as well. It's not always such an easy task.
Kamelia

Re: In the studio, or out?

Postby AllSexedUp » Mon May 06, 2013 7:51 am

That's really interesting to me because I didn't know that working in a studio is possible. That would add more overhead to the cost of things for the company, so how was the money for you then compared with doing it yourself?
AllSexedUp

Return to Cam Models Chat