Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Getting Tired of the Reaction

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Re: Getting Tired of the Reaction

Postby AllSexedUp » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:24 am

This just reminded me of a situation I had one time when I was an exotic dancer. I had cut my knee pretty badly and it was getting infected, so I went to the doctor. It was in my file which club I was employed at and that I was a dancer. The nurse came in the exam room and told me to take off my jeans and cover my lap with a sheet. I told her I didn't need the sheet. She looked at me funny and I said, "Really, it's okay. I'm a dancer so sitting here in my panties is no big deal." She walked out of the room and closed the door, but I could hear her on the other side talking to another nurse. She was freaking out because I didn't put the sheet over my lap. Then the doctor walked up to her and asked what was wrong. She continued freaking out to him and he said, "It's okay. Don't worry about it." And she said, "But, doctor, she's a stripper!!"

I sat there laughing because I thought it was the funniest exchange I had ever heard. I mean, what if I had been a secretary and I refused the sheet? Would it have been okay then? When he came in, he saw that I was laughing and he started laughing and shaking his head.
AllSexedUp

Return to Cam Models Chat