Webcam Models Forum | Models Forum | Sex Forum | AdultForum

Taxes

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.

Re: Taxes

Postby wmf » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:30 am

That is something you need to ask a professional, since you are not a USA citizen.

WaveSide Entertainment
wmf
Site Admin

Postby tanya1515 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Hi! So i was wondering about the following thing:I am not a US person but I study here, and one webcam site regestered me as a model. At first they thought i was american because i have US driver's licence (I had to get a us driver's license since i was staying longer than a year). So they said "if you are not a us person, we do not have to report your taxes", and I had to show send them the copy of my foreign passport. But, i know for a fact, i can't work like that legally, because of my visa regulations. I am only allowed to work on campus. I assume, the webcam site didn't care, because i explained them the situations, and did not hide anything at all. I haven't started working, because i am very scared to get deported for that. But i am in need of money.How can IRS or any other legal person find out about it, if i start working? I am not planning on earning a lot, 100-200 a month max.Thank you for your help!
tanya1515

Postby wmf » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:17 am

You should contact a local tax office for the answer to your question.
wmf
Site Admin

Return to Cam Models Chat