Help New webcam model

Cam Models Chat - Premier Location for Webcam Models or Adult Webcam Models to Share Webcam Modeling Experiences.
NiceNicole

Help New webcam model

Postby NiceNicole » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi I did webcam modeling for the first time yesterday and only made 5 bucks in 2 hours im so discouraged because so many women say they made soo much their first time. I looked great and got many compliments. I was not lively I don't think my background was no music and quiet I was scared to speak and spoke sometimes then I got completely naked I think to fast for 1 tokens being dished out.I feel like not even trying advice please, how can I make my room more interesting?
JCrown

Re: Help New webcam model

Postby JCrown » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

It is not very often that first time cam models make a lot of money the first time they stream on cam. There are many factors involved.

To be successful, stream live for at least an hour or more and be patient. It takes several times of being live on cam for members to see you, make you a favorite and return for another show from you.

Is your cam crystal clear? Are your talking to members instead of typing, they like to hear your voice. Ask members in your room if they see you clearly and if they can hear you clearly as well.

JCrown
WaveSideEntertainment